Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is reading and writing for me?


Reading is a door to a world of imagination, to new realities where you can be whoever you want, where nothing is too high to reach or too heavy to carry, where nobody or everybody can enter with you... where your soul and your mind play together.

Writing gives you the possibility of sharing your thoughts, your feelings, your dreams. For those who see writing as a terribly difficult activity, I think it is only a matter of time until they find the pleasure of expressing themselves freely. I am about to find it.

8 comments:

  1. I see that you are beginning to enjoy the marvel that is in the word, in the images,and,in the worlds they mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belen
    I told you! You can do wonderful things with the computer, and here you show me I was right!

    Congrats!
    You've created a very enjoyable and colourful blog/portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bele!
    I love the picture you uploaded to reflect what you wrote. Very nice expressions! I wish I could feel the same as you about reading and writing, but I realised there are lots of things left to learn about the subjects.
    Kisses!!
    Congrats!!

    =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bel! thanks for your comment!
    I really liked the way you described all this. Good beginnings, all of you girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bel! What a nice blog! As merry and colourful as yourself. Very good and sincere reflection about reading and writing too... Surely we will all enjoy this experience, new to many of us.
    Congrats!! Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exellent picture.. it makes me fly and think nice things...

    I must congratulate you because this blog is just amazing...

    Really girl you are amazing!!!



    Hugs and very nice work..

    Bren .................................. ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Belen, I liked the drawings very much, they are colourfull at all. Your text really shows us what reading or writing can be for a person.
    Thanks to show it,
    Bye
    Maricel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Belen!!
    Your piece of writing shows me that you really enjoy reading and writing.Very nice blog!Congrats!!!.

    ReplyDelete