Saturday, May 30, 2009

Anthology

My Poems


‘I am from’ poem:

I am from the corner where a gust of wind and an infinite calm meet
I am daughter of the sweetest song and the saddest poem
I believe in the power of your salty tears
I dream of your smile drawn on every moon
I am from the corner where a gust of wind and an infinite calm meet



Kind Gardens

Flying flag
Cut corks
Clown cake
Green pinafore
Kind Marita

Cheerful Adriana
Pleasant days
Shiny sun


Windmill

Windmill
Speeds
As the wind
Blows,
Showing

Its
Unachievable dream
Of flying.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Belen! I really like your portfolio. The images have been very well chosen to the wonderful poems and text that you present in the portfolio.
    I congratulate on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belen!I really enjoyed your poems and the one that I liked the most is the I'm from poem.Lovely image!!.Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I really appreciate your comments...and I'm glad you enjoy my portfolio.

    Thanks again !
    Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Bel! At last! Shame upon me, I've been lurking about without visiting my friends' portfolios... Really, your blog is fantastic, both aesthetically appealing and full of interesting pieces of work. You may not quite enjoy writing, but you certainly master the skill. Keep on working like that!
    TQM :-)

    ReplyDelete